29 weeks and 4 days with triplets and I just feel like crap :(

Anyone got any ideas to cheer me up a little or would just chat to me and try to distract me from this? I've been on bedrest for so long now, urr I feel like crap. And the morning sickness came on again..

So hey mommas how's it going?

tripletmomtobe

Asked by tripletmomtobe at 1:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ok I Am Not Pregnant With Triplets But I Completely Feel Your Pain!

I Am 24+ Weeks And Morning Sickness Kicked In Again And I Am (Supposed) To Be On Bedrest. Everytime I Disobey I Get Massive Contractions And Head To The Hospital.UGH!!!!!!!!!
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Egh...I was going to say go get yourself a bowl of ice cream with peanut butter....but probably not too appealing if you're sick again! I could stand a bout of morning sickness before I pack on much more weight. I'm now overdue and if I don't have the baby soon they'll induce me Friday...I've been eating everything in sight though. Yay for bedrest!! lol...we're stuck on a couch, you're throwing up, my butt is getting bigger and bigger and we've just got to wait. Boo.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• So when did you know you were prego with three? Did you know or suspect before the dr confirmed? I would love to hear your story!
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 2:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i know it's gotta be hard, but hey! you are having triplets! you are blessed!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2009