I had unprotected sex Friday, period came on today, should I be worried ?

Me and DH are awaiting the day this very month to get and IUD. I've been waiting to come on again, but I wasn't expected it to happen on a Sun. and w/tommorrow being M.L.K day, they're closed. Plus I just went the hell of Dec 31st. Am I counting wrong? My cycle somewhat changed after my 4th kid and this new cycle has me going in circles trying to keep up with it. I never really know when I'm going to come on. After 4 I should be a pro right? Since only 1 was actually planned, well I'm not that good at it apparently. Any experts out there? Should I be running to emergency for a morning after pill or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you familiar with the method or rythum?

7 days period

7 days fertile

7 days clearing up

I don't think you are pregnant.bow down

Anonymous

• You are kidding, right? If you had unprotected sex on Friday, but your period started today, YOU ARE SAFE! (Just don't do it again till you get the IUD.) Anybody who's had 4 kids, planned or not, should know this.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yea your more than likely NOT. I highly doubt you were in your fertile time then anyway.
    Anonymous

• You should be worried....anyone who says you can't get pregnant that close to your period or on your period is WRONG! I got pregnant the first day of my period with my son. I think the better question is why were you having unprotected sex???

Anonymous

• You should be worried....anyone who says you can't get pregnant that close to your period or on your period is WRONG! I got pregnant the first day of my period with my son. I think the better question is why were you having unprotected sex when you clearly weren't looking to get knocked up???
    Anonymous

• Well, more than likely you're not but IF YOU'VE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX, YES THERE IS A CHANCE YOU ARE PREGNANT. Why don't people understand that?
    Anonymous

• The morning after pill is only 30 if your worried :) but you only have 72 hours
    ashlee31627

Answer by ashlee31627 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• you could get the morning after pill. that can be taken up to 5 days but works best within the first 3 days.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Seriously, educate yourself on fertility awareness! No, if you have unprotected sex when you are not fertile you cannot get pregnant...and you are only fertile for 1/4 of your cycle (why don't people understand that?!?) If you started your period after having sex then you are okay. Of course, non of us know your cycle (and sounds like you don't either) so I guess we cannot say 100% for sure.
    Anonymous

• I had a period when i was preg with my daughter it can happen but not very likely
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2009