Please help does anyone know any information about online work?

I'm looking for a good online job.. I just went back to school and my husband and I struggling to make end meets.. We have a son that has epilepsy and hospital bills are very expensive (along with everything else). My insurance ended on December 31, 2008... Please help me if you have any information.

Silkmama2106

Asked by Silkmama2106 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi there. It's tough to find an online job that will pay decent. The survey sites, in my opinion, are no way to make $ unless you buy something and so many others you send in information and noone gets back to you. I do medical transcription from home and I also joined Diamond Creek Candles as an independent consultant. I can give you all the candle info if you want; I don't want to include a bunch of stuff here if you don't want it. I can pm it to you if you like.
    Staci
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Hi,  I complete surveys and Get Paid To offers for some extra cash.  This isn't going to make you rich but every bit helps.  Take a look at my site for some of the companies I use.

www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose

take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 5:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I am an IBO with AmeriPlan. It is not an online job, it is my business, but you spend a lot of time online and the income potential is amazing. PM me if you would like more info. Good luck to you.

Trista
    tris71

Answer by tris71 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have some reviews at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/, all free information, all free jobs.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have a home based business that can be done online via telephone or face to face. I do not sell any products. Is it alright to send you a PM for more info?
    GigglesRN69

Answer by GigglesRN69 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Well, I always suggest you start your own business, of course.  I have some excellent ideas at www.stuffformoms.info.  It's easier than you might think and well worth it.  If you are looking for something else, I would recommend Freelance Job opportunities.  I have links to some of those sites as well.   I will be updating my site this week with some new updated information, so check back later this week as well.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Thanks guys for responding to my email, I really appreciate it.. It's okay to send me any information you have on online jobs... Thanks once again...
    Silkmama2106

Answer by Silkmama2106 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I make my money thru Zero2Riches. Its GREAT!! Here is the link CHECK IT OUT!

giasmommy20

Answer by giasmommy20 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences?  If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most.  Build a list and use that to begin your search.  General rule of thumb:  Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).   I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder here at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS.  I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site: http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009