Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to edit

My SO created an image (logo for his company) on his computer, but now he wants the resolution higher (300 DPI).
I can't do it with Picasa, which is the only editing program I have on my computer right now...does anyone know of other editing freeware I can use to increase the resolution?

Answer Question

Asked by Cartercasa at 2:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • What type of file is it? JPG, TIFF?

    What verison of Windows are you using? How did he create the file?

    I did find this article - - it might have some ideas for free software that could help. Check out the one call PicResiz?

    Answer by Wimsey at 2:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

  • is a free program that I use. I don't know if it will do what you want because I'm a total rookie, but maybe it's worth checking out.

    Answer by Pnukey at 5:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

  • It's a .jpg. Not sure what program he used to create it, but he uses Windows Vista.

    Thanks for the suggestions so far - I'll check them out :)

    Answer by Cartercasa at 9:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.