Need to edit resolution...help?

My SO created an image (logo for his company) on his computer, but now he wants the resolution higher (300 DPI).
I can't do it with Picasa, which is the only editing program I have on my computer right now...does anyone know of other editing freeware I can use to increase the resolution?

Cartercasa

Asked by Cartercasa at 2:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What type of file is it? JPG, TIFF?

What verison of Windows are you using? How did he create the file?

I did find this article - http://www.lifeclever.com/10-free-web-based-alternatives-to-photoshop/ - it might have some ideas for free software that could help. Check out the one call PicResiz?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• photoscape.org is a free program that I use. I don't know if it will do what you want because I'm a total rookie, but maybe it's worth checking out.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It's a .jpg. Not sure what program he used to create it, but he uses Windows Vista.

Thanks for the suggestions so far - I'll check them out :)
    Cartercasa

Answer by Cartercasa at 9:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009