Why do some men like to play with our anal?

While having good sex why do some men have this urge to poke his finger in your poop shoot? I just go along with it it doesn't hurt and if it turns him on more I just go with it. If it was uncomfortable of course I would say something. Just enjoy I guess. I bet if us woman had another hole somewhere they would try that too. Some men I swear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floorMen do seem to like that, don't they?  The way you put it is hilarious.  Thankfully, my man knows not to go there with me.  I'm sure he'd like to, but he knows better.  I told him that he needed to bend over and take it first and if he likes it, I'll try it.  He's never brought up the subject again, lmao!

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 2:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I dont go along with it. I hate it! I was ...um. ...ass raped by my ex fiance. so the whole topic is very sensitive to me.
    Although, with the husband i have now i might consider going a long with it if i felt he would really like it. He's an amazing man ... and ...uh, ...even let me try putting a little vibrator up his poop shoot bc i read that lots of guys like it. It helped him finish but he said he'd never do it agian. He said it hurt and that it gave him a better understanding of why many woman dont like it.
    Anonymous

• They do it, because they think we like it. I don't mind a black kiss...welll actually i really enjoy that, but i'm not crazy about a finger up my hole.
    Loba

Answer by Loba at 2:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• OMG I would flip out! absolutely not! Exit only. LOL!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Whats a black kiss?
    Anonymous

• I think it's nasty. God made us women with vaginas. They want to f ....k and a....hole then them be with other men and leave us alone.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Beacuse if feels good, that's why! I don't mind a finger, but a dick is a whole other story...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• What is a "Black Kiss"....Loba?

Anonymous

• my husband does this as well and when he first started i asked him and he said because he liked my butt so much, but then he said maybe cause men know they cant have it, but i might be the only one that likes it, i think once you let ur gaurd down u like it alittle better, which leads to other things that are fun, and different. but its wierd at first.
    Anonymous

• I love it i think it feels good, my husband has always done it, but i actually enjoy anal sex so maybe thats why.
    nicki1018

Answer by nicki1018 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2009