any one expierence this?

I'm going to the dr. tomorrow, but i wanted to see if anyone else felt this or gone through this at all. I will:break out into a cold sweat, get really shakey, dizzy,  nautious, slightly disorientated. Its nothing new, but now that i'm alone (hubbys deployed) I guess I am a little more worried about it. It will last for about 30-45 min and then i just feel really tired. I slept from 930pm-730 last night! so I don't think its exhaustion. .anyone have any ideas? i just had a throid test and an anemia test, but havent' heard the results yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Health

• An inner ear infection, maybe? I am sorry that you are feeling so ill and to have the worry about your husband in addition you must be feeling pretty low. I hope you are soon feeling much better.

Answer by Bmat at 2:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• You could be coming down with something just make sure you take medicine I would guess the flu...why don't you take NYQUIL that works wonders for me...or take 2 shots of tequila that helps too...you will be too buzzy to feel sick...laughingI hope you feel better GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• well, i'm on an antibodic for sinus's/ ears, so i don't think its the ear thing. but thank you. i have really bad sinus problems. but this has been happening on and off for the last like. . .7 or 8 years or so. and now where i'm living, i've been sick a lot more often.

haha no thanks on the tequila. me and that drink don't get a long. .lol its like an instant sickness. lol
    Anonymous

• I have been attempting to find answers to this for years. The most common answer I get when friends see me like this, is that my blood sugar seems to be very low. Often, if I can stomach some food, I do feel somewhat better pretty quickly. I have had all types of glucose tolerance tests done over the years. No answers for me, yet. I pray you find answers soon. Also that your husband returns to you and your family safely.
    CynthiaS102

Answer by CynthiaS102 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2009