DO you were your wedding ring everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• EVERYDAY!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I do and so does my hubby but there are times I do take them off to do house work and forget but as soon as I remember I put them back on. I don't like fixing my hair with them on they get in my way but YES I wear them often.in love

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• YES I WEAR MY WEDDING RING EVERYDAY. I FEEL IS I WAS TO TAKE OFF MY WEDDING RINGS THAT I WOULD BE BREAKING UP SOME PART OR DAMAGING MY VOWS TO MY HUSBAND. I MADE MY HUSBAND A PROMISE THAT WHEN HE PUT MY RING ON MY FINGER THEN IT WAS ON THERE TO STAY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. ITS HERE TO STAY.
    Anonymous

• I have 2. I wear the one we got married in almost everyday. If I am going to be working out, or doing things where I think I may lose it then I wear a plain gold band and not my platinum diamond band and engagement ring.

Answer by gemgem at 2:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• no. I think its been close to a year since i've worn them. I've gained weight in the past year, and they don't fit. But with the way my weights been up and down, I haven't bothered to take them in. I would be resizing them all the time. My husband doesn't wear his either. He hasn't in several years. Not since I asked him to take it off. His ring got caught one day when firing his weapon. After that, I asked him to take it off. I'd rather he have the finger than the ring!
    Anonymous

• Every moment of every day practically. When I do take it off to clean or shower, DH always picks it up and slides it right back on my hand. Kinda sweet. Sometimes when we're sitting watching TV, I take his to play with and he sits there with his finger out like it's broke till I put his ring back on him. Married a romantic.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• When I come home, they come off. I have a little tin cup that I've had forever and that's where they go. I am not a big jewelry person and with changing diapers, wiping noses, general cleaning....it's just easier. But in public, I always wear them.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I take it off to shower, sleep ans clean . . . I feel naked when I'm not wearing it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• yes, except when i'm cleaning house, or doing a shampoo at the salon.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I never take it off, actually it needs to be fixed because I somehow lost 2 tiny stones on the sides, and I just don't want to be with out it for 2 weeks!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009