i dont know why..

BUT I WOKE UP IN A BAD ASS MOOD! EVERYTHING IS IRRITATING ME. I WANNA THROW PEOPLE. AND UHHG..

DO YOU EVER WAKE UP LIKE THAT?
WHAT CHEERS YOU UP?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I am in a really pissy mood the only thing that cheers me up is getting more sleep or having sex! Other than that I pretty much stay that way all day!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 2:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I woke up like that also. I just want to be left the hell alone. I think a shopping trip will cheer me up though. :)
    dawnjohnson5

Answer by dawnjohnson5 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I've been waking up like the for the past couple of days...just a lot on my mind. But today my husband woke up happy for some reason, got the baby fed and dressed while I slept and then woke me up with slobbery baby kisses! That made me feel much better :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• thts nice.......................................i'm still in a bad mood.. i just want to throw/break/ scream at the world!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• You know what cheers me up....... being left the hell alone.... LOL but I usually announce to my husband and son that I'm irritable and not to jack with me.... sometimes I take a long walk and just curse and scowl and in general say out loud all those horrible things that I know I shouldn't say to my family..... but I get to say it.... I get to bless them out good.... usually somewhere in the process I expel all the angry energy and can shake the rest of it off and have a better day.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i feel like my head is going to explode!! my child wont leave me alone right now.. my SO is still sleeping...-----f*cker.....----- i'm getting tired of the simpson movie.. thats all my son wants to watch i try to change it and he cries.. he's only two!!!! rawr!!!

you know i feel a little better.. but my head is killing me!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I woke up crabby today too! Somedays, I feel like I am ON FIRE!! everything makes me amd, and sad, and frustrated. Today is the last day of my period, why would I be angy!!! But woke up crazed!!
    Who knows??? Glad to hear I am not the only one though!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I woke up crabby today, too! Everyone is on my nerves. I'm going to blame them for talking too much. Is a little quiet too much to ask for?? Do kids really need to ask a million questions before breakfast?? NOOoooooo. SSShhhhhhhh, Mommy's cranky.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009