• In the Spotlight:

Top Ten Obama's

If you're an Obama supporter lets see 2 of his top proposals you'd like to see him accomplish IN FOUR YEARS and how he plans to do them.
Without research and internet sources, use your own brain and what you know about him and his policies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not so sure Obama himself could answer this question with any certainty. He has already started backing off a little on some of the promises he made. However, he's not even in office yet, so we'll have to wait and see.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Healthcare and Economy.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• More unemployment and food stamps.
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately, I don't think many of Obama's supporters know anything about him, or what his platform was. Most just voted skin color or for some other uneducated reason. I'm not bashing, I'm being serious.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I wish that he could do something about healthcare BUT the system is complicated.

We need jobs :(
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Youre right blessed I agree with you. For many this was their first "rodeo" and they wanted to feel good when they voted for someone, so a first black president made them feel good. And the other people were tired of Bush. Well Bush wasnt running but I guess many didnt get the memo.

Answer by gemgem at 3:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I think that most white people voted for McCain bc he was white-that IS what your saying right, blessed mommy?
    Anonymous

• Only half voted for his skin color! The other half resorted to thier high school class presidents election. They voted for the guy who said he'd put in a soda machine.
    Anonymous

• Nope, not at all. I would have loved to vote for the country's first bi-racial president, or purple, blue or green!!! Color... race means nothing to me. I voted morals, character and mostly, EXPERIENCE.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Well,duh. That's how he won the election. He won on the ignorance of society not by playing to the educated in regards to politics.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2009