Ton ten Bush Blunders!!

What's the worst of bush's blunders.

I thought that mission accomplished was absolutely awful!!
Anyone else??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• ton ten? I guess not teaching people to spell or encouraging them to get educations would be one.
    Anonymous

• ton ten... Let me guess... you voted Obama?
    Anonymous

• Can't we all just agree to disagree.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have an entire book on george bush blunders and I can tell by the judgemental responses here that apparently you lil bush-ites are not any brighter than him...how about answering the question asked? oops wait that would mean you yourself would have to be educated.sorry.my bad.And I voted Mc Cain.
    Anonymous

• That's irrelevant now, he's done. The problem at hand now is Obama. Let's get with today and forget about yesterday, kay??
    Anonymous

• Oh Im educated with a Masters. Its the Obama supporters who seem uneducated. After all they wont have to pay for gas or anything when hes elected
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI
    Anonymous

• Obama has already bombed on some of his appointments.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I agree with you OP.Mission accomplished was one of them........Bush said that too last week .
    Anonymous

• Bush blundered on alot of things. Bailouts to WallStreet without conditions the money is no longer able to be found. The mission accomplished thingy dooey. The weapons of mass destruction deal. The continual delegation of power to people in his cabinet while he soley concentrated on the war. Not reigning in freddie mac and fannie mae when he had strong suspicions of problems there. Allowing the Gov. of LA and Mayor of N.O. have so much say so and believing them with Katrina and not looking to his own people, Brownie heading up FEMA with his past work history being irrelevant to the job, and letting his dog bite people! But the issue now is Obama. Let's get to the present and the current issues at hand.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009