• In the Spotlight:

well i am 26 years of age as of sept 4 , i want to concieve a child with my hubby as soon as possible but it seems so hard we been tryin for a while now and nothing happens i had a cycle 13th of last month and this month it took 34 days before my next cycle i wanted to know even tho i got my cycle late is there a posilbilty i could be pregnant

i am tryin to concieve before my husband deploy overseas he is lookin forward to a positive precgnacy test how can we concieve soon?

toyag26

Asked by toyag26 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Try one of those home fetility tests. they are kinda pricey, but i was told they work. good luck.
    carinsmommy

Answer by carinsmommy at 4:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Get an ovulation test, they are right next to the pregnancy tests. Don't have sex until you are ovulating to keep his sperm count up. After I would put a pillow under your bum and wait a while before you go clean up. Good luck.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 4:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• when my hubby and i trie dhaving a baby she said sometimes take a break verses trying everyday or all week. so we did and the next thing ya know we were prego
    diamantina

Answer by diamantina at 3:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2008