My DH recently bought a MP4 player, and he's having a hard time downloading

Do any of you know a sure fire way to get movies and music on it? He's frustrated, and I want to help, but I am so dumb when it comes to electronics. All I know is it's a 16GB

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• Ok get limewire download the music than after click and make limewire small and click on windows media player make it the small screen and pull back up limewire and drag music from limewire over to windows media and save play list hook up Mp and download music hope this helps

Anonymous

• dont download l9imewire it will mess the mp3 player up so badly from the viruses... go to my computer (on ur computer) then click on the device. (plug mp3 player to computer) then when its open just drag all the songs and movies u want on it to the device.
    Anonymous

• if you have a good anti virus you will be fine I have had limewire for 2 years and no problems over 3000 songs yes people will try to send one once in a while but Norton always stops it but its up to you

Anonymous

• Any device that you plug into a computer that is plug and play compatible will show up in your My Computer folder when it is plugged in. Open this folder, then open the folder of the files you want to transfer and simply drag and drop the files into the location you want them. You can also right click the file and go the option that says "Send to...." and click on the location of the drive he wants to transfer to.

You do not need additional software to load something already downloaded to your computer. If you are looking for movies or music to download, amazon has both, and they're not like itunes where they only work on ipods and iphones.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• all i do to put downloaded music from my computer to my mp3 player is to plug the player into my computer, open the folder with the music on my computer, then right click and select "send to" and select the drive that my player is plugged into (for me it's e:) That puts anything on my player. Then when I want to remove music I plug it in, go to start, my computer, click on e: and delete any music on it I know longer want there. When i put music on it doesn't remove the music from the computer but basically sends a copy to the mp3 player. So it's still on the computer in addition to the player.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2009