Obama's Plan? Looking for info, please?

I live in a smaller city more rural part of the country and was watching Meet the Press and also have been looking online for more information on Obama's nearly one tillion dollar infrustrucure plan. Everywhere online and on meet the press talk about big cities that will be benefit from his plan. Even in education, most examples are in Philadelphia, Chicago, and inner cities. Can someone please give me some detailed links to better understand how this will help those not living in a big city? If they have examples for big cities on tv, surly there must be example on how his plan will help small town America???????????????????
thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Good Luck.

Answer by gemgem at 4:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I am scared for our town. 2 plants have closed and the schools just laid off 6 teachers in the elementary school and the high school has gotten rid of band and sports. I am worried.
    Anonymous

• Haha, Good luck is right. Go to his website, it's not biased and should be the number one source for that kind of information. If it's not there, there is your first real clue on how things will go for the next four years.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• There is nothing there. All of the examples online and on tv are how his programs will help big cities.
    Anonymous

• Call to your state Senators and Repres. Everything starts in state level .
    Anonymous

• Hon, this is a GREAT question. I am not making fun of you at all- this is an INTELLIGENT thing to do!!! I SERIOUSLY admire you for seeking more information.
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 6:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2009