• In the Spotlight:

I thought i was pregnant....

I took 5 home test and they all said i was pregnant but i went up to the doc and they gave me a blood test and a piss test and the doctor said that i wasnt. I dont get it.

mommykatie07

Asked by mommykatie07 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Um, that's really weird...Even a blood test should show positive if an HPT showed positive...
    How long was it between the HPT and the Dr.'s tests? Maybe it was a chemical pregnancy?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• That's really wierd. I would go to another doctor.
    dhalinka

Answer by dhalinka at 4:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yeah, I would see another doc as well.. Are you still testing positive with HPT?
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 5:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• That is def wierd I took 9 home test and they all are coming back positive but when I went to our area health dept to confirm it mine came up negative with a piss test so Im not to sure either but I do at least have all symptoms like sore breast and all that good stuff and I havent had aperiod how about you?
    krysdawn09

Answer by krysdawn09 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i would wait a while and see what happens it could be that you are still too early too show on there test it happen to my cousin with both her kids it too almost two weeks too show on doctors test compared to home test
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2009