to any weomen out their have any of ur teens got pregnant

kelkel12

Asked by kelkel12 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm a pregnant teen. 19 n 31weeks pregnant. I'll be 20in october.
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I turn 19 next week and my daughter is 3 months old. My mom was very disappointed, BUT I also am a responsible adult with a great husband and we've lived on our own a little under a year and we work very hard for our things. My parents couldn't look at me for months, and then one day they saw me for who I was and realized I'm a wonderful mother and a dedicated wife so they BEG me to come over so they can love on my daughter and spoil her rotten :)
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• im 19 and pregnant ill be 20 in november im almost 3 months pregnant. my sister got pregnant at 16 stayed with the dad, graduated HS went to college had another kid with the same dad, got married, had another kid have their own house and have been together for 11 years. she inspires me and it irritates me when people think just bc ur oung and pregnant you a failure.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• My son got his g/f pregnant when he was 19, she was 17. Her mother threw her out. I've never understood that. It isn't a happy situation in the first place. The pregnancy is already there why make it worse.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• WELL NONE OF MY TEEN GOT PREGNANT BUT IM A TEEN MOM Y WAT UP?
    RASHADSWIFEY

Answer by RASHADSWIFEY at 8:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• im not as old but im a teen (16 almost 17) and pregnant :)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• ima teen mommy i just turned 16:)
    htloves1

Answer by htloves1 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2008