How do you make your man's toe's curl in bed?

I need a little advice on how to put things up a notch on my dh and literally make his toes curl in bed, Give me your best What's your man like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Taking charge turns them on. Hold him down when you're on top. Give him a strip tease but tie him down first, so he can't touch. Be kinky. The bible says : The bed of marriageis undefined,
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• www.sexinfo101.com

you will love it !!!!!!

Anonymous

• My SO is too easy...lol. Pretty much anything I do trips his trigger. Like Zarviemom19 said, he likes when I am in charge and when I initiate things. I can also get him to do just about anything I want with promise of a full BJ. All I can say is that when you find what "does it for him" don't do it all the time or he will get too used to it...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• a long, BJ with all my effort put into it. When we enjoy it, THEY enjoy it more
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My DH loves oral, and MammaMia is right, enjoying what your doing makes all the difference for your guy.
    I've definitely found a way to make his toes curl. My DH is obvious when he is getting close to his orgasm, so when I'm on top I bring him as close as possible... then I let up. I do this a couple times and when I finally let him have his orgasm it's extremely intense. It drives DH crazy and makes his teeth chatter, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2009