How do you make your man's toe's curl in bed?

I need a little advice on how to put things up a notch on my dh and literally make his toes curl in bed, Give me your best What's your man like?

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Taking charge turns them on. Hold him down when you're on top. Give him a strip tease but tie him down first, so he can't touch. Be kinky. The bible says : The bed of marriageis undefined,

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

you will love it !!!!!!

• My SO is too Pretty much anything I do trips his trigger. Like Zarviemom19 said, he likes when I am in charge and when I initiate things. I can also get him to do just about anything I want with promise of a full BJ. All I can say is that when you find what "does it for him" don't do it all the time or he will get too used to

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• a long, BJ with all my effort put into it. When we enjoy it, THEY enjoy it more

Answer by MammaMia72 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My DH loves oral, and MammaMia is right, enjoying what your doing makes all the difference for your guy.
    I've definitely found a way to make his toes curl. My DH is obvious when he is getting close to his orgasm, so when I'm on top I bring him as close as possible... then I let up. I do this a couple times and when I finally let him have his orgasm it's extremely intense. It drives DH crazy and makes his teeth chatter, lol.

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2009