anyone else like this??

i wake up just as tired as i go to sleep, im pissed off All the time, im always yelling at my kids and fighting with my husband. im like super depressed, stuck in this house 24/7 w inlaws and i have to keep my kids quiet cuz my MIL sleeps during the day(she works nights), i have no energy to clean and have no motivation to get up and do anything. i cry over everything. im poor. i just hate my life and my situation right now. the list goes on and on..tell me im not alone...?

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 5:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like hormones, but you may want to talk to your doc about depression. I wish you the best :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 5:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Could be: Hormones, Thyroid problems (tirednedd and depression)
    or just plain depression.
    Anonymous

• im goin to the doc the 21st for depression pills..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Hope it works out for you, hon.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Get your thyroid checked out too.
    Anonymous

• I'm here for you, sister! I'm 26 wks now, and my husband and I haven't had our own house since June. He took a job in Oklahoma, and we moved here from Kansas. His parents drive nice cars, have nice things, a $400k house in a gated neighborhood, but I have never felt so held down and oppressed ever, in my entire life.

His mother left us with well over $35k debt, and when she "cosigned" the loan for our Dually in Jan 08, we found out that she actually has the truck registered under her business name as a commercial vehicle, and his name is no where on the title. We have made $370 payments for 12 months, for a vehicle that does not belong to us. He was a student when we bought it, and neither of us had credit at all.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• cont

My jeep was backed into on Dec 9, and I drove it to Kansas to have the repairs done. While there, my 16 yr old brother decided to take it out on the ice and was doing donuts... he went from reverse and slammed it in gear, and dropped the transmission. Nice, huh? We get the tranny fixed... $1800 later, and I am still waiting for the body work to be done.

So between us, we have the one vehicle, and he works out of town. He is gone for 6 days straight, so I'm left at the inlaws for those 6 days at a time. A 20yo BIL that lives on the couch and won't share the 52" tv and sleeps until 4pm, I hate walking on eggshells around. My MIL has "fibromyalgia" and can't go to work, yet she can manage on those days to go to the salon for hair and nails and pedis, FIL hasn't made a house payment in 11 mos and let the electricity shut off 3x this month becuz he won't pay the bill...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• cont 2

yet they can afford taking a group of 13 people from the church to dinner at olive garden and pay for them... they insisted i go, even though my husband was out of town, and i only had about $15 to go on for 4 more days but told the waiter i would be paying separately.

My husband does make good money, but it all goes to paying for the problems they have caused and to pay back the advantages they have taken from him. MIL opened 2 credit cards in his name and took out a $14k student loan from Bank of America in 2003 that he didn't know about.

I hear you sister. Just smile, and know that God has this all planned out. It will work itself out in time, i promise. I just look to where the end of the tunnel is and don't let anything else get to me anymore.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• You need to get some rest. If your kids are very young, try to re arrange their sleeping patterns even if its just temporarily. Also try to rest more. When you are tired, your body plays tricks on you. Consider child care, so that you can go out and take a training course to prepare for a job. Visit friends & relatives while she sleeps, etc. Take care and listen to your body-rest is your best medicine. Keep in touch.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• your not alone im sad all the time i cry about everything me and my partner cant stop fighting and we never use to fight hes starting to hate me . i sleep all day i wake up go pee n eat and go back to sleep my house never gets clean because if i dont do it it dont get done , im just to tired . i have no friends and no were to go so i have to stay home all day , life really sucks . i thoght this would be the happiest time of my life and its the total opposite . i feel you
    babymomma6

Answer by babymomma6 at 6:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2009