heres a question to wonder about

do you ever wonder where the money goes when someone get a DUI? how about when they got to pay for a certain program they have to join to get less yrs i mean gesh a friend of mine has to pay 50 to breath, if you where a ankle braclet its 250 dollars a day then you also have to pay for your stay at jail and the food you get for free so how much do you think they make off of this whole thing in 1 month and if you add 50 states cause i know each has it so wouln't it be enough money ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sorry, I have no sympathy for the lost money of criminals.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 5:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It probably goes into the til. Don't get me started.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 5:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• hmm, what an insight... thanks for sharing I think it goes back into the criminal justice system but I don't know.
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 6:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It SHOULD go into the education system...SOME people (op) can certainly benefit from it! Oy!
    Anonymous

• In Alaska DUI costs $21.000,state gets the money. .
    Anonymous

• It costs money to pay people to do the ankle monitoring and to have parole and probation officers. i really do not have much sympathy for people when they commit crimes and have to pay for fines.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2009