How Long did your first PP Period last? (Possibly TMI!)

New here! In October I had my first daughter. She as stillborn. Well, I bled for about 3-4 weeks right after i had her. Well, On the first of this month I started my first PP period. Sometimes it heavy, others its not. That is not what is concerning me, Today on the 18th I am still on my period. Its getting very annoying. I was just wondering how long you other moms periods lasted, and if this is normal.
Also, I started a new BC (femcon fe) on the first. After I started bleeding though. Before becoming pregnant, my periods would last about a week, with out being on BC. Sorry its so long, i'm just a little worried.

Also, wasn't sure where to post this.

mpeaslee08

Asked by mpeaslee08 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think after that 3-4 weeks of bleeding, when my period finally came back again, it was regular.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009