Im going in tomarrow to get induced and.....

I have 3 other kids but this is my first time at this hospital and in this state!! So i was wondering do all of them give you wipes and the little nose suckers and what not just mainley the little baby things or should i take my own??? Thanks

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not sure they should but id bring mine just in case
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• they should
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• most hospitals do
    krazymom2k03

Answer by krazymom2k03 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• All the hospitals in our area do... except for the wipes. The hospitals down here give you cotton cloths to wipe the baby's bottom with with warm water because they told us the chemicals and fragrances they put in wipes to help clean the baby's bottom aren't good for their skin in the first few weeks. But they do give you everything.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 5:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Mine gave me the sucker but they didnt even use wipes in my hospital on the baby so they didnt give me any wipes
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i know when my daughter was born the hospital had everything that was needed for her including diapers wipes pacifier formula blankets ect but if you wanted you could bring what ever you wanted of your own
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• mine didnt but if you ask im sure they will give them to you. all i took was my babys clothes and the stuff i needed for me and they supplied the rest.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2009