I am 38 1/2 weeks preg... Quick ?

I am just wondering if this is normal, probably is. I am getting so much pressure down in vaginal area, that it feels like she is going to fall out and I want to just push. I am getting contraction about every 10 minutes, but they are not painful in the stomach (stomach is tightening) but kind of painful in the groin area. I am I know 4 cm, it not more. I was in what I was told was labor on Thursday (Contractions 3mins to 2mins apart), and having this pain since then. My DR discharged me and never rechecked me (which he said he would do, but he never does anything he is to do, he never talked to me). Is the labor pain going to be low cause she is 0 station if not more, and not so much is stomach. It is causing my legs to go numb. I am just curious. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If i was you i would be call my dr and heading to l&d.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• GIRL GO TO THE HOSPITAL OR CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!!
    Anonymous

• ummm. go to the hospital girl you sound like you are in full labor.. GOOD LUCK!
    Mrs.Haswell

Answer by Mrs.Haswell at 5:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• definitely head to the hospital and good luck!
    happymominfl

Answer by happymominfl at 6:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yep, hope you are on your way to the hospital :). Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND SCREAM AT THEM TILL THEY DO WHAT YOU WANT DONE AND DON'T TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER LOL IT ALWAYS WORKS
    Anonymous

• MAN! GO HAVE THAT BABY!!! WOW! Sounds like that DR. is a quack!
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 8:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2009