Anyone tired of the SORE LOSERS on cafemom?

Wah, Wah, McCain lost so I'm going to bash all the moms on cafemom who supported Obama. I'm going to say that I don't like him because he's bad for our country and then expect everyone else to justify WHY they support him and the policies he stands for. SERIOUSLY- you moms need to GROW up. I admit I myself was upset when Bush won twice but NEVER lashed out against other moms- because I KNOW that is totally immature. I hope this crap stops soon. GROW UP!!! And all moms claiming to rebuke Obama in Jesus's name- GET A LIFE!

Is anyone getting tired of these sore losers on cafemom?

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 5:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN, SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!
    LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• LMAO.. I'm, unfortunately teh closer ignauration day gets the sour they become. just have fun and continue to support our President Elect. Barack Obama.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 5:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No more than the sore winners. There is no shortage of people needing to get over themselves on both sides of that aisle.
    Anonymous

• Yep.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• If there weren't sore losers then all you supporters would have nothing left to do.
    Anonymous

• Yes!
    ashboot

Answer by ashboot at 5:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Haven't seen any but I can see how'd that'd get old... the way I see it, is if you were legal to vote and didn't then don't say anything, if you can't vote because of another reason other then your age... then don't say anything cuz you did that to yourself. Obviously the majority of the country thought that Obama would make a better president, so the others are the minority. There will always be the complaining minority.

dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 6:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• did you ever answer the 2 top agenda questions and give a plan on how Obama is going to make it work? Or is this question in response to the fact you could not answer the question?
    Anonymous

• R U kidding? I am a real winner. Can't wait for the money to come pouring in here when we go for the trickle up effect. No kidding, Obama and his congress will make it easy to get money for whatever I want. I can't wait to work it. Seriously folks, I already have a paid college education for my daughter when I could bust my hump and pay for it myself. Go Obama!
    Anonymous

• Very
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009