Okay, so I have a new boyfriend and we have decided to "consumate" the realtionship. He likes girls on top and I have not really had a lot of experience with "on top". Anybody got any pointers???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• My advice...find your g-spot. You rub that with his penis and you are both going to get off. Think of it as if he was fingering you. You know where it feels best. Rub that part of you all over his penis. He won't really care what you are doing. He is so sensitive everything feels good. Make sure it feels good for you too.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 5:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I had the same problem. I just told my husband I wasn't sure what to do and asked him to 'help' me. Once you get the feel your body will know what to do. Try to keep your balance by putting your hands in the center of his chest and leaning back and forth. You can go from there. I figure if it feels good do it! Good luck
    Anonymous

• Give it a try. You'll figure it out. I like it cuz you have the power and aren't squished.
    Anonymous

• Ugh. I hate being on top. Doesn't do anything for me. I do it only because he likes it occasionally.

If your boyfriend is decent sized it will probably feel great. One way is to grab the headboard on your bed and balance yourself that way. Also, guys are visual and they get all hot-and-bothered if you touch yourself. Try playing with your boobs.

Have fun!!!
    Anonymous

• well I don't really know how to physically explain it. You just gotta go what feels good to you. Ok you know those bull rides at some amusement parks? Well pretend you are on one of those. Like I said just do what feels good to you.
    twoangels

Answer by twoangels at 4:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Just do what feels good to you and he will love it! If may take a few minutes for you to get the hang of it but you will...personally I usually only enjoy it when I'm on top!
    Anonymous

• Its all pretty much in your hips. But its a lot of fun, pretty much what you should do is try going up and down or moving back and forth. But if you really want to know then I would try want all of that looks like go watch some porn. I've watched it a few times not for that but because I have to many guy friends. LOL I know sounds like a bad excuse but when your the only girl hanging around a bunch of dudes thats pretty much like the only thing they talk about. And I know it sounds nasty to go watch a porno but it helps. Its just a suggestion.
    kayleigh2girl

Answer by kayleigh2girl at 4:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Don't dread being on top it is fun. Lol a little tmi but I know from experience! ;)
    kayleigh2girl

Answer by kayleigh2girl at 4:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• On top ROCKS!
    Anonymous

• It may rock if you are physically fit, lol. I'm not and to me it just means that I do all the work. I just try to remind myself that I need the exercise... I think it should be 50/50 though. ;o)
    Anonymous