Do you miss your husband?

Mine is either always working or at band practice, and I miss him so much. We never really have time alone together since the kids and I miss that too.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 6:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, I miss mine very much. My husband is currently deployed for 15 months.
    FilesWife

Answer by FilesWife at 6:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• no mine is around all the time thank goodness we are very codependent so we dont do well when we are apart
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• OMG yes..... He works out of town.... left this morning and won't be back till Wednesday. And when he is working in town, he goes to work about 3 AM and gets home about 11PM..... miss him a LOT. FilesWife, I'm sorry. I know you're in a much worse situation, at least we get to see ours from time to time.... (BTW; thank you and tell your DH thank you too) but still I miss mine just like he's not getting to come home at all sometimes. Seems like I see him sleeping way more than I see him with his eyes open.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i miss mine when he goes to work. especially after being with him for 2 wks straight when we went on holiday vacation.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• He never gives me a chance to miss him! He calls ALL THE TIME from work, to the point where he drives me up a tree. I know I should appreciate it, but his timing of phone calls really stinks. (Calling me three times in the middle of a meeting with my boss is NOT kosher.)

Answer by gdiamante at 7:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes, I miss my husband! He is either at work, at school, or at his weekend drill. He was active duty army prior to what he is doing now. We have been married for almost 7 years and the other day I figured out that he has only been at home for about 3 1/2 of those 7 years.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• He isn't my husband, but I don't live with my boyfriend but I do stay with him during the 50% of the time I don't have my daughter (50 50 joint custody with my ex). And yes...I miss him very much on the days I don't stay with him. Though my daughter and I see him a lot on the weekends I do have her - dinner, movies, goofing around. Only I don't sleep over and I miss that closeness on those days.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2009