not gaining any weight

im 26wks preggers and in my child birth classes im the smallest one there...basically..i dont even look pregnant at all compared to the other women..
i eat a lot (healthy too) but i dont seem to be any bit big AT ALL...

is there something wrong with my body? is the baby just not growing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some babies stay toward your back and some stay closer to the front of your belly. There is nothing wrong and I think you already knew that.
    It depends on the size of the baby too.
    My sil had 2 kids and each time up to birth you couldn't tell she was pregnant.
    She was very thin too.
    Her babies weighed a little less than 6 lbs.
    Anonymous

• your fine with my first i was almost 8 months and one morning she just popped and i was huge with my second now i am at 23 weeks and big already if you are worried i would talk to your ob
    Anonymous

• Thats normal - I didn't look pregnant until I was about 7 months along.
    My pre-pregnancy weight was 188 and I lost like 25 pounds in the beginning of my pregnancy and just four days before I had my son I weighed just 5 more pounds than my pre pregnancy weight. When I went in for my 6 week check up I weighed just 155. So the weight thing isn't bad .. it doesn't mean your baby is going to be unhealthy.
    Anonymous

• My first pregnancy I didn't show till about the 6th month. I'd put on maybe 10lbs.
    MattysWoWMoM

Answer by MattysWoWMoM at 7:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I am almost 6 months now and most days I really do not even look pregnant. Whenever I go shopping for my baby people always look at me funny when I say how far along I am. As long as the baby is growing fine you have nothing to worry about. Some women are just different.
    studentmom27

Answer by studentmom27 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• don't worry about it! the maternity nurse actually argued with my sis that there was no way that she was in labo rwhen she had her first now he's four and in pperfect health
    lbjbmom

Answer by lbjbmom at 8:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2009