What's your plans for the superbowl?

We're having a huge superbowl party since this is the first time in 3 years that our friend will actually be able to see the superbowl (he's been deployed every year to Iraq). I haven't thrown a superbowl party in quite a while though so I'll probably go overboard lol! I really love planning parties :)

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 6:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you...I love to have parties. My sister and I will have one...and all the brothers and sisters and in-laws/other halves will probably come. I'm way more interested in planning the party and getting together than watching the game. I'm so gonna make bacon wrapped water chestnuts and probably some taco dip. So good! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Super bowl party here too. My hubby is actually going to be home this year so yea, we are making a big deal.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2009