ok getting desperate please help!!!

Ok i posted yesterday and tried some of those things... But i am really desperate to get this baby out. please help 39wks and 3 days

irishmama0607

Asked by irishmama0607 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• most thngs if they work are not going to work in oneday keep walking and having sex give it a couple days.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I got my little girl out at 38 weeks. I spent the whole day of Dec 4, 2008 cleaning the house (so being on my feet), then I went to the gym and Fast walked (Sort of a jog) a mile and a half, then I went home and had rough sex (doggie style works best because it is gets the deepest penetration. For the sex to work you have to be enjoying it...because of the chemical your body lets out....it should start our contractions. My water broke 2 hours later and my little girl was born Dec. 5, 2008 at 5 33am. Good Luck
    Mommatoobe

Answer by Mommatoobe at 6:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Not to sound TMI, but I went into labor at 38 weeks. I went into labor because I had gotten an orgasm from, not sex, but masturbation. Only 20% of women actually have an orgasm during sex... and while the man's sperm does carry small levels of pitocin, it's not enough. A female orgasm causes the vagina and uterus to contract, which can set off labor. And that's how I did it.
    But the first post is right. Don't get discouraged just because things didn't work in one day.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 6:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• both of mine were at least a week overdue. have patience, waiting is part of being pregnant
    learae

Answer by learae at 7:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• There's nothing that's going to put you into labor for sure, until the baby is ready. So you might as well spend these last few days getting as MUCH sleep as possible! Trust me! I was induced, and the night before I delivered, the nurses woke me up every single time I fell asleep AS SOON as I passed out. Needless to say, I was tired as hell after delivery. And you won't get much sleep afterwards either!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• have you begun to dialate yet because if you have then walking around alot goin up stair alot and just general movement can speed up dialation. they wont induce you labor until you are almost 42 weeks so i guess that's not an option for you yet.

Im 37 weeks and i really want my baby out too. i wanna be able to hold her in my arms and all. but mainly IM TIRED OF BEING PREGNANT!!!! lol
    tete9077

Answer by tete9077 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• ok this is goin to sound REALLY old school but i was desperate. the night i started having contractions (which was the night before i went in to be induced) i had sex, i rode over a bumpy field, i walked FOREVER, and i took 1 tsp. castor oil. I dont know what it was that actually worked or maybe it was a combination of all of it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• please give me any input you can or want
    irishmama0607

Answer by irishmama0607 at 3:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Drink really strong raspberry tea. Works like a charm
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 9:54 AM on Jan. 19, 2009