What is this song? It's driving me crazy!

Random question, but what is the song that has the word "Tula" (I think that is right)in it? It goes like "Tula, Tulaaa, Tulaaaaa" Again I really don't know if that is the right word. But it is in my head, and I can not thing of the song, its driving me crazy!!

JPmommyNH

Asked by JPmommyNH at 6:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you sure it's not Disturbia by Rhianna? Dom dom de dom dom dom de dom dom? It repeats Disturbia a lot as well and it sounds like something else/
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I dont think that is it. I think its actually from the 80's or something. Shoulda mentioned that, sorry! Thanks for replying though :)

JPmommyNH

Answer by JPmommyNH at 6:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Possibly Come on Eiline?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Poor old Johnny Ray Sounded sad upon the radio, he moved a million hearts in mono. Our mothers cried and sang along and who'd blame them. Now you're grown, so grown, now I must say more than ever. Go Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye and we can sing just like our fathers. Come on Eileen, I swear (well he means) At this moment you mean everything, With you in that dress my thoughts I confess verge on dirty Ah come on Eileen.

navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• ...(cont...)These people round here wear beaten down eyes Sunk in smoke dried faces they're so resigned to what their fate is, But not us, no not us we are far too young and clever. Remember Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye Eileen I'll hum this tune forever. Come on Eileen, I swear, well he means Ah come on let's take off everything, That pretty red dress Eileen (Tell him yes) Ah come on let's, ah come on Eileen, please.
    navy-wife

• YES that is it!! Thank you so much navy-wife!!!!! LOL
    JPmommyNH

Answer by JPmommyNH at 6:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• HAHAHA toora loora and tula tula...same difference right!? LOL
    JPmommyNH

Answer by JPmommyNH at 6:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Hey, I understood what you meant. Dexy;s Midnight Runners ROCK!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009