what to use when the baby get thrash on the toung?

What should I do about this white patch on my baby toung called the thrash?

tenaedwards

Asked by tenaedwards at 6:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You mean thrush on your baby's tongue? It's a fungus, you need to get a prescription to get rid of it.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Thrush. See the doctor. If you are breastfeeding, you need to be treated as well.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• The thrush is a yeast infection in the mouth and throat that creates itchy, dry, burning patches. Antibiotics are needed, and after feedings wipe out the babie's mouth with a clean wet washcloth.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Anti fungal. Antibiotics can cause thrush. I'm not trying to be picky, just mentioning it because you never know, someone might have leftover antibiotics, and use them for thrush, and it might make it worse. And it definitely won't make it better :)
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• go see the docotor they give you medicine thats what they did with my son when he had it
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009