Would you be offended if....?

you go to your SIL house and you notice in the bathroom as you are sitting using it you see tons of dirt in the corners of the bathroom. I guess what happened was she use to clean but now she has grown teenagers to do it and of course they will not clean as good as an adult will, but would you bring to her attention or just leave it alone.
P.S. ...lol I have left it alone and every time I go back to visit it has gotten worse...like they ingore the corners or should I offer to clean it...lol yeah right!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't look at it. If it really was getting to me, I would annonymously clean it when I was in there!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• no..its not my home :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Offended? How would you even feel entitled to feel offended about how she cleans or doesn't clean her own house?

I could see being icked out or something ....but certainly not offended. I'd say if it bothers you THAT bad that you should just clean it up. You don't even have to tell her that you did it. But personally I don't even see how its an issue.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• dont use the bathroom

Anonymous

• why would you be offended? im sorry but is it your home ? your bathroom ? dont worry about it and its dirt in the corners right? well lol unless you pee in the corner then i really would not worry about it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I think she's asking if we think her SIL would be offended by it.

Mortified is more likely.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• not a big deal, worry about your own bathroom
    learae

Answer by learae at 7:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I say if it bothers you that bad wipe up the gross stuff in the corner and say nothing. But I wouldn't be offended if you come clean my house. LOL.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I just looked at the corners in my bathroom....they're dirty too. If someone ever told me "The corners in your bathroom are dirty", I'd think they were a bit odd to care, but hey, I'm the one with dirty corners.
    Anonymous

• hold it dont go pee?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009