• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever purposely gotten pregnant when you know your SO didnt want another baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No...good way to ruin a relationship
    Anonymous

• Nope. That's just wrong.
    Anonymous

• No.

That is really really low, disrespectful, dishonest and just plain wrong. It takes 2 yes's and only 1 no when it comes to having more children.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• BTW, anyone who does that should really call them their INSignificant Other, seeing that obviously their opinions, desires and wants really don't matter.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No. Thats quite psycho.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• no .. why should you make him a father or a father again if he doenst want to be its not right
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes only because I wanted another and he was like if it happens it happens, when I told him I was he was ok with it as time went by he is constantly holding and playing with our daughter.

We have a boy and a girl and that is it no more, so I went ahead and got my tubes tied. I am a mommy in my early 40's I love it I am glad I waited this long and very happy.

P.S. Our kids are in school already hard to believe where does the time go.family car

Anonymous

• No I never have, and I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to see him run away from home

efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• NO it is beyond not right and in the end he may walk out and leave you and the baby he does not have to stay he can sign off all rights if he wishes
    Anonymous