did you ever think about it ? kinda funny....

ok we voted so i feel we have the right to complain lol . we voted mccain and my husband and i still feel he was best but lol oh well but my funny thought was , my husband and i were talking the other night and we got on to the foolishness of people saying the world is supposed to end in dec 2012 well that is 3 years from now and we thought it funny that when the world is supposivly supposed to end lol OBAMA is going to still be president lol we found it just a little funny ...
this is not to start some of yyour petty drama i just thought it was food for thought and maybe a laugh or two i personally am just waiting to see if he can prove himself see if he is a good one and the whole world ending thing LMAO it cracks me up that we come to this conclusion because the myans ran out of room on a rock ...

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Does this mean we don't have to pay our bills?! LOL!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I guess this is one of those "You had to have been there stories".
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• lol this is funny ;o)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I don't see the humor MrsOwen86confusedLOL for you.

Anonymous

• Well, I certainly don't want the world to end in 3 years - I have too many things I want to do, yet! LOL! However, I do hope this man can do something for this country. I certainly don't want to have to tell my parents "I told you so" in 4 years!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i see the humor.. your saying the world is going to end "because" of Obama right?" the world is going to end while he is in office. i found it humorous.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• how is it a had to be there ? everyone on here is boo hoo omg the world is ending well i find it funny that when everyone says the world is going to end guess who is president and alot of people think he is a fool and the end of our country really people wow my 10 year old sister thought it was funny and understood it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• LoriKeet - tee hee i wonder that myself :D
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Well, if it's going to end in 3 years, I guess I better get going and start planning huge parties, cruises, trips, buying lots of stuff, etc. That way, I won't be responsible for the expenses later on!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No, not "everyone" on here is so "boo hoo the world is ending". I'm certainly not. And I wouldn't trust in the Mayans theory to crack an egg on. Seriously.

Just another political crack on the person you didn't want to win.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2009