10 year class reunion

who here went to theirs? did people change as much as you thought they would? mine is next year and i have no idea what to expect

learae

Asked by learae at 7:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not yet five more years to go here. i wonder if i'll even go to mine..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Mine is this summer. I can't believe it's already been ten years. I saw some pictures from last years 10 year reunion and it cracked me up that all the popular, pretty, skinny cheerleaders had gotten fat and homely. And the popular guys I saw had gotten bald. It was pretty humorous.

I'm excited for mine. My best friend and I are going together. Just like old times.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No, I didn't. I just wasn't interested. This year will be 15 years. Probably aint goin to that one either.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I went to my tenth. I didn't get invited to any others until our 35th in 2005. No one had changed much by the tenth but by the 35 they changed in appearance but not in spirit. For the most part I could easily remember who was who. To make it easier we created an electronic newsletter and there is a free website to create a class webpage so ppl can put up their then and now pix. That was the greatest tool for us. The site claims to have all the schools in the U.S. listed there so go see if your class has one. www.classreport.org It's free and they don't sell your information.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Nope. Mine was 4 years ago and I moved 500 miles away the month before so I didn't go. Not that I was going to go anyway. None of the people I hung out with would be there.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I didn't go but I wish I had. It was the only one I really looked better than I had in high school. I had a career, was on my own and I was single. A missed opportunity.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I haven't gone to any of mine. Those people made my life a living hell and I never want to see them again!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i missed my 10 year reunion, it was this past november. i know everyone from my h.s. class is on myspace and all put their pictures up...they all look the same from the photos they post, that I've seen. i'm sure the personalities and attitudes are just the same.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I never went to any of mine (my 20th was 3 years ago).
    I never kept in contact with anyone so I figured why bother. I have nothing in common with anyone and never had a close bond with anyone in high school anyway so why waste my money making a trip from VA to ME to see and listen to a bunch of strangers?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:17 AM on Jan. 19, 2009