What do you do if...

your baby is crying, it's time to eat, and you have to poo? I mean, some may find this silly but it could happen...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i go poop and then hold my baby while i'm eating ;o)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• put the baby in the crib It will not kill her/him to cry for in min Go to the bathroom pick up baby or let cry and serve dinner lol that's what I would do

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• hey Ash how are you :)
    sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Hey, when nature calls! That would be my priority!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I put my baby down, I go poo and then I wash my hands and finish getting dinner on the table. If my DH isnt there to hold the baby then odds are good Id let him cry for those few tiny moments so my older boys dont wig out and be even louder.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yep, it sure can happen and it happened to me umpteen years ago, wow. I just did what sunkist said to do and lol, i had forgotten about it.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• hey sunkist i'm good but sore :) just got home from snowmobiling a bit ago :) how are you
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• good thanks hope you had fun lol were is Jodi I have not seen her on here today ;(

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I'd put the baby down, use the bathroom and wash, then take care of the baby, then carry on with the meal. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It's time for who to eat? If it's time for you then I'd just wait. If it's time for the baby you have a couple options...I've breastfed on the toilet while I did my business.You do what you gotta do...lol
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009