How can I edit my Photos on Cafemom, to make them look really cool??

I have viewed other people/members photos (on showdowns and on profiles) and love the way some of them are edited.

I was wondering if there is a way to edit these photos on cafemom/online?? I like how people have pictures that are black/white, but still have a little bit of coloring in them. (Ex: photo is blk/wht but the flowers in the backgrownd are still in color.) I know you can have pictures prof. done this way, but is there a way to do it w/out having it done prof??

If you could let me know how/where to do this, thanks!!!

bookay

Asked by bookay at 4:43 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• There are several programs....ones that come to mind, besides photoshop...picasa, and paint.net
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 5:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I believe that everyone that has the photos have them because they use a program such as photoshop and upload the finish product here on CM

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 4:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Blingee.com and Rockyou.com let you add txt and glitter and all sorts of stuff Blingee my fav.
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• you would have to edit them before you put them on cafe mom, right?
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 9:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2008