Yogurt?

OK this morning was the first time my 7 month old son had yogurt. I gave him the plain all natural with blueberries, which he had with no reaction, all afternoon he has been spitting up. This is very uncommon for him.

Has any one else had this happen to them when first introducing yogurt or is the just a coinencidence?

brannen

Asked by brannen at 7:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could be the milk in it causing problems.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Had he tried blueberries before?

Has he had other dairy products before?

It could be the yogurt..but if he had other dairy products before...hmmm.. I'm not so sure. If he hadn't had blueberries before, it could be that, too.

Just in case...don't give any more yogurt and keep an eye on him for a couple of days (in case it's a stomach bug) In a couple of weeks, try again....if the same thing happens, it's probably the dairy and I'd call the doctor.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My daughter spits up everytime she has blueberries. Ecspecially blueberry yogurt. Any other kind she is fine though. You could try another kind and see. It could be the berries.
    GraciesMommy25

Answer by GraciesMommy25 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2009