Need ur help ladies....Im buying my 1st Digital camera.(yes i know Im late)

But, help me figure out the best kind!!! I know Moms take alot of pix so, U ladies are the BEST to ask!!!!!!!!!!Thanx Hopefully under 200bucks!!!

faithful78

Asked by faithful78 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my first was kodak and now i have a cannon LOVE THEM BOTH!!! :) they are both good brands
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• sony 8.0 is under $200 and really nice... i would pay 60 more dollars and get the 10mp .. that one is awsome... or another one is canon 9mp which is 9mp but not nearly as nice of a camera as the sony's. u should buy a better one then a cheap one... it will last longer and havr more options
    Anonymous

• I have a kodak and I love it its 10 meg a pix I got it at Target on sale for $100 here is a link about it I hope you find one you like

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-locale=en_US&pq-path=10492

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• sony............... great camera's

http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/digital-cameras/sony-cybershot-t77_reviews.html
    Anonymous

• Im going to the link..thanks. Im sure I can google this question but, who better to ask then moms who take a zillion pix of their beautiful babies!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have a canon that I got at Walmart it came with a picture printer too for about 150. I love it! Its really easy to use and it takes great pictures!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Mine's a nikon. It was under 200 dollars and I love it.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• tee hee its ok we just got ours lol and it was a christmas present from my mother in law
    we have that coolpix camera and i saw at walmart and target it was like 160 and its amazing i love it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have a fujifilm finepix S700. It's a "fancier" point and shoot camera. Right now it's about $140 and places like WalMart, Best Buy, etc. have it. I love mine :)
    Anonymous

• I got the FujiFilm FinePix.... while it's great.. it doesn't have a picture stabilization on it.... costs around $200...... but don't buy it.... we take pictures of moving, living things and stabilization is a must have for digital cameras.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2009