Did anyone elses dinner suck ?

I made chili in the crock pot cooked it all day and It sucked Oh that makes me mad I added to much water lol what a day

sunkist9

Asked by sunkist9 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we ordered pizza it was yummy :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• the food was ok but it sucked that I had to eat alone.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• havent had dinner yet!
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 8:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I'm still waiting on my crockpot lentil soup. I've made this recipe before, so if it sucks I'm in for a shock.

I hate days when I wait all day for dinner and it just doesn't come out right.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• sorry to hear u chili sucked.... are dinner was ok it would have been better if the hubby was home
    Anonymous

• I almost made chili!!! But Iam too lazy!! I had a cupcake 4 dinner yummmmm.... I cooked a huge meal yest...So I dont feel to bad today 4 not cooking. My kids ate, I just didnt! But I had a cupcake~
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Maybe add some chili sauce or tamato sauce,,,, if u added to much water!!! try to save it and make a frito pie. Thats my fav!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• oh that sucks... well we are watching the ravens/ steelers game GO RAVENS!!! WHOOO and got a couple friends over... we ate steak and a bunch of sides.... it was really good, the hubs made it :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• lol thanks ladies the kids ate it but I could tell it was not my usual lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• lol, mine did not suck but i feel guilty! cause i hovered a half of a pizza.

anyway, talking about your chili, my hubby told me that when he went on his fishing trip for his work, the boss's wife made chili and apparently some of the guys didnt like it because it was too thin like watery and spicy, i can imagine if it was too watery it probably tasted like soup.

i dont understand people that add water to chili, i never do when i make mine, its tomato sauce, sometimes spagetti sauce, sometimes tomato soup, whatever you like, chili seasoning, salt pepper and thats it! well except for the beans which i add brown beans instead of chili beans (nobody likes chili beans). Sorry it turned out that way!!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009