Lingering headache, even with pain meds??

I am a day short of 38 weeks, and this morning I woke up with a headache. It has stayed around all day. I called the DR and he said to take two darvocets (which he gave me prior for back pain, and said was fine to take)) and call back in the morning if I have it still. It's been over an hour, and I still have it. My Bp was boarderline last visit. Any advice? Anyone else have this issue at the end?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they let you take darvocets during pregnancy!?? i too am having all day headaches and nothing works..darvocet is one thing that does for me for mild pain..im gonna ask the dr when i go in next week. for me, it took almost 2 hrs for it to kick in if i was already in pain. its best you take it when it first starts. its like that w all meds. GL
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• go sit in a warm shower i found that it was the only thing that would help when i was pregnant with my first daughter
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• id go to the dr and get checked for like blood pressure and stuff it could be nothing but also could be a warning sign of something ... not to scare you but i personally would go get checked out just to be safe
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2009