do you bruise easily? and what do you do to cover it up?

like if you had a bruise on your leg? what would you do to cover it up, i cant help but bruise easily when i bump into things on my legs! ugh!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i bruise easy too but i dont try cover it up. i normally wear jeans anyways but when i do wear shorts i dont care who sees the bruises. im a clumsy person so what lol. i been told though that self tanner lotions suppose to help if you want to keep applying the stuff and ice right after it happens suppose to minimize bruising. if all else fails you could always use foundation or concealer
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I'm a redhead with fair skin. I try not to wear shorts in public because I'm always bruised, but I don't do anything to cover them up. Maybe a mineral makeup would work.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I never wear shorts or skirts. I just like pants waaay better.
    Anonymous

• If you drink OJ, it will heal faster, and the citrus strengthens vein walls and prevents buising.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• when the bruise is there, and doesnt hurt anymore u can rub the area to break up the old blood to make the bruise go away faster but other than that make-up is most likey ur best bet..
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• yes i do, make up makes it look worse, cover with clothes, really hope you arent a beaten wife askign the ??? (eek!) i teach and walk into the desks all the time, get scary horozontal line bruises...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I am on blood thinners and I bruise very easy. Ice helps.
    GraciesMommy25

Answer by GraciesMommy25 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2009