Recipe for sweet frosting

Today is my moms birthday - she has gone out to the bar and when she gets ready I want to have a cake ready for her. So I have the cake in the oven but I cant remember the recipe to the frosting she loves. It consists of shortening, confectioners sugar, and water. I dont remember if there is more ingredients than that and how much of what to put in. I know last time I made it I used two bags of sugar. If anyone else knows the recipe Im talking about, or even one similiar please let me know. Its a white, very sweet frosting. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• in a bowl u mix It consists of shortening, confectioners sugar, and water.(and vinilla)
    Anonymous

• yes and vanilla - thank you that was the ingredient i was missing. But how much of everything do I use?
    Anonymous

• sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I just use like 1/2 a stick of butter, that sugar and some milk (I use rice milk)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Oh yeah, some vanilla too
    Autumn22