does your hubby introduce YOU to people?

my hubby doesnt, idk why, maybe he just wasnt brought up that way??

and yeah, some of you might say "cause im disgraceful!" lol

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No and it i's very rude. We'll be together at a party or something, he'll talk to a friend and not tell them who I am. Whenever I ask him why he didn't he says "because I could care less about that person, wanted to see what they wanted and move on to something else. I introduce you to the people I care about." I remind him that the person probably thinks that I must not be very important to him because just ignored me and didn't introduce me which is really disrespectful to ME, not the person he was talking to. He then replies that I think too much into things. I honestly think introductions just don't occur to him and he doesn't want to admit it lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• yeah!! when we meet someone.. he's like "THIS IS MY WIFE" even though were not married makes me feel good! specially when its like an ex or something lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My SO usually does but sometimes we will run into someone at the store and I will say Oh he seems nice and he will say I thought you already knew him um no but its no big deal to me

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• When I'm with him he always introduces me. It varies how he introduces me from "my wife" to "my girl" depending on who it is he is introducing me to.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 8:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• he introduces me all the time as his wife, and i just kinda smile and giggle over it, we've been married for over 2 years, together for over 6 and it still sounds funny "and this is my wife Amy" I'm still not use to it.
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 8:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• it depends, he introduces me as his wife, especially if he is conversing long enough.. but if its just a quick hi, he doesn't ... I guess he figures they'll put 2 and 2 together!
    jliv131

Answer by jliv131 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• lol...it has been so long since we've been around someone new that I couldn't even tell you. We live in a very small town, we were high school sweethearts, and IF we run into people we haven't seen in a while, its someone we both have known for years anyway.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes. My DH knows everyone, and he grew up in this town, so he is used to introducing me. I am bad with names, so I sometimes neglect intros b/c I can't think of names! LOL
    I remember getting upset early in our relationship if he didn't introduce me, so he knows to now. And I know if he doesn't, then he probably can't remember their name (although he rarely forgets one.)
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 9:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes, he does introduce me
    Rksmommy1122

Answer by Rksmommy1122 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes, my husband always introduces me to people.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2009