I really need help. I am freaking out!

I took 3 pregnancy test and they all came out possitve. I have been told that you can still get your period when your pregnant, but I have had gooey snot like blood chunks in my underwear. The 3 tests that I took was about 3 weeks ago. I took another pregnancy test yesterday and it said that I was not pregnant. I dont get it. I didnt think that the pregnacy hormone could go away that quick. Maybe the test was wrong because I have had people tell me that they took pregnancy test when they were pregnant and they came out negative too. I guess my question is about the gooey snot like blood in my underwear. Has anyone else experience that? could it be a misscariage? Ive been freaking out about this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to a clinic or doctor. some CVS places have Minute Clinics you can go to for simple quick stuff like that. if you want, wait a few more days and take another test and see.
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 8:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i would go and get it checked out asap
    Anonymous

• http://health.discovery.com/centers/pregnancy/americanbaby/miscarriage.html

go to there and that tells u about miscarriages..

But you should call your family planning doctor and ask what to do..you might wanna go there and take a test and then see what happens after wards!!

GoodLuck!!! Keep us updated!

nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I really doubt it was a miscarriage. Miscarriage's are usually very painful cramping, heavy bleeding, and big blood clots. That's how it was when I miscarried a year and half ago. :-( I was 6 1/2 weeks when I lost my baby.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• id go to the dr .. ****deja vu**** ....
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I don't think ALL miscarriages are painful, i think sometimes it's like light period cramps and some women don't even realize they are miscarrying. They are different, just like every pregnancy is different. If you got 3 positive tests and it's 3 weeks later, I would go to the ER for bleeding. You may be miscarrying or something else. They will do an u/s to check to see if there is a baby and maybe a heartbeat. I don't know how far along you are but usually they can find a heartbeat at 8 weeks.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2009