how do i move widgets to the right side of my page?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Just drag them there.
    JoDeeM

Answer by JoDeeM at 8:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have the same problem. I move the boxes around the way I want them and the next time I go back to see it they move themselves back. I've asked one of the other cafemom members and she said someone else she knew couldn't move the boxes around either. Am I doing something wrong?
    jessesgirl1023

Answer by jessesgirl1023 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• one of the widgets is messing with the code on your page. You can just deal with it ( my home page is like this I won't take the time to deal with it) or you can move each widget to your other page one at a time until you find out which one it is, then remove it entirely. For me it has been the april fools widget, the egg carton widget and the cafemom headlines widget at various times. Sometimes removing and adding a new one helps. You can also use the contact us link at the bottom of the page to ask cafemom if they see anything wrong with your page.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:55 AM on Jan. 22, 2009