Is it normal to...

have nausea and (TMI) runny poo in the last 6 weeks of pregnancy (well 7 because I have had it for a week) I have not been eating much which I know is normal but feeling yucky all week....but not like a tummy bug. Hard to explain....???

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 9:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, this can be normal for some.

(*Before labor, actually, women sometimes feel like they're coming down with the flu... But then, SOME women actually are coming down with the flu!)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Call your doctor and ask. Go and get some pedialite in the mean time. Rehydrate your self.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 9:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• not sure if its normal but if its been a week i would call the doc and let them know, be sure u drink plenty of fluids so u dont get dehydrated.. it kinda sounds like u have the flu...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My first answer would be to call your Dr, not being able to eat is only going to make you weak.
    Anonymous