double strollers

We just found out that we are expecting twins and I am trying to find a double stroller that comes with two car seats. I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone know where to find them???

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 9:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try like walmart.com or BabysRus.com or something like that. Im sure you will find one there!! Good luck
    Anonymous

• i think babiesrus has those im not positive tho but id look there and maybe babydepo congrats !
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Get a Double Snap n' Go which takes many brands of car seats. It's extremely easy to use and folds up light and flatter for the car. Then, when they outgrow the infant seats you can move to something different like a side-by-side.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• you could instead of shopping at sites like babiesrus, find the brand of stroller that you want to buy and go to their website directly. i have a graco double stroller (not for twins) it works pretty well..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Congrats. I have to tell you twins is great. I have 1yr twin boys.
    I agree with the other poster get a double snap and go stroller. they are so nice when the babies are in infant car seats. then get a double jogging stroller for when they are older. I love mine it goes everywhere and its nice and roomy.
    I think a few of the graco double stroller sell bars to add to them to make them hold two car seats too. Im almost sure I saw that at babies r us when I was looking.
    again congrats.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2009