Help!

Is it normal to get your period and cramps during pregnancy? It was like a regular period too. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It can be natural for some women. I have a friend who had a period the ENTIRE pregnancy. But you really need to talk to your DR about this and make sure nothing is wrong. Even though it may be NORMAL for SOME, it may NOT be normal for you. So get to the DR and get that little angel checked out!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• For everyone "normal" can be different. Some women do have a "period" during their pregnancy. The only warning sign would be "clots" in the blood and heavy bleeding. I would go to your OB and get a check just in case....you don't want to assume anything. Best wishes.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I would get checked out and make sure everything is ok. Cramps and bleeding in pregnancy can be normal for some women, but it can also be a scary combination. At least call the doctor and tell them what is going on.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I would call the Dr. you never know, but if it was really crampy, it might have been a mc. I did have a girlfriend who had a normal period during her first pregnancy, Dr. told her that it happens some times. But I would call!
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 10:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009