Are you a football fan?

Do you sit every Sunday and watch the games with your SO? Do you really dig a certain team? Or, are you just a "football widow" like me?

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are watching the game right now. I LOVE football. Our house is full of fun arguments during football season. College ball--I love the Texas Longhorns, DH is die hard Texas Tech fan. NFL-- I have been a Packers fan most my life, DH is all about the Cowboys.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 9:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No, I think it's sooooo boring. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No, we are not fans so it works out. Neither one of us really care about football. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• GO STEELERS!!!! FOR THE SUPERBOWL!!! WHOO WHOO!!

DOESTHAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Well, of course. I am an Eagles fan and a Patriots fan. But, the most fun is watching all them little butts run up and down the field in them skin tight pants. LOL
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I'd rather watch college football but if i want to watch tv at all during football season then i'll have to like whatever is on. I could live without either. I usually just find something to do so we're at least in the same room, like right now! The ravens and the steelers are on now.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• yes, come fall Sunday's are booked with football. nfl sunday ticket took away any chance of me getting DH to do anything else on Sundays. we are watching the game right now actually. i have come to like the sport. he has taught me a lot about it and a good game really is fun to watch. you can also do fun foods with football and make it a social event.
    GinaNewMom2008

Answer by GinaNewMom2008 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Love the game! We all do (I think I'm more into it that my hubby!). And my 1 year old will throw her arms in the air every time there is a good play and say "Tu-Dow!" (touchdown). So cute!

We celebrated our anniversary at a sports bar, eating buffalo wings, drinking beer, and watching football (my idea). Love football!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It's my favorite sport. I am watching the playoffs right now!
    Grneydmomof2

Answer by Grneydmomof2 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Okay, so who are you ladies for in going to the Super Bowl? Steelers or Ravens?
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009