i am trying to loose my baby fat, can you help

hotmomma08

Asked by hotmomma08 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• a basic workout, crunches, cardio, and pushups. help for the basic. Crunches for the tummy, pushups for muscle buildup and if you're like i was they help get rid of the flabby arm thing.. lol.. and cardio helps you lose the weight. you have to keep a strict schedule tho. 3 days a week is normal and healthy. Depending on your cardio that you choose, running is the best, I say 1 to 3 miles every other day. whichever you can handle. crunches and pushups are easy to do everyday in the morning. It's just the cardio that you have to find time for and make sure you keep on it because if you don't stay on a schedule it won't help.. Anyway theres no gym fees included in all this..lol. it's cheap and easy..
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 9:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I can't really help. My oldest is 24 and I'm still working on it! But I wish you well!!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes I can help, visit my page to see my product spotlight!
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 10:53 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• To firm up I walked briskly with my kids in a jogger stroller and made sure I found my low ab muscles whilst walking. (muscle building and cardio in one)
    For arms you can do tons of exercises with light weights or soup cans.
    For your core I don't recommend crunches to start with. One of my starter exercises was like the yoga cat pose on all 4's. With your back straight try and lift your stomach up and hold it for a couple of seconds. If it is easy try longer and more repetitions.
    For nutrition visit http://www.gofigure8.com
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Dance your little heart out mama... With both my kids i did the "electric slide" in my living room everymorning for thirty mins a day, then got in the shower and started my day.. It took 9m to put it on and 9m of dance to take it off... This isnt going to be fast, you have to work for it...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009