• In the Spotlight:

Who are you rooting for?

As an extension to my earlier question on being a football fan, who do you want to see in the Super Bowl? We already know that the Eagles are going, but now it's either they play Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

Being a Cleveland fan, DH is actually for Pittsburgh, believe it or not. I think it's because he still feels Baltimore stole our Browns all those years ago. LOL!

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cryingAs much as it saddends me, no the Eagles are NOT going. We lost. The Arizona Cardinals are going but I do like Kurt Warner so... right now it's too close to call the PIT/BAL game

WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i dont care about football. i watch the super bowl for the commercials...and sometimes the half time show. BUT i do hope that the game is as good as last years. i actually watched the game last year b/c it was so good!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• B-more.... even tho we are about to lose it... i still love them.... compared to last season i am VERY PROUD OF MY BOYS!!! WHOOOO GO RAVENS!!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• We are now set for the Cardinals vs the Steelers. My support will be with Pittsburg...I'm a Philly kid so as much as I like Kurt Warner I gotta stay with my home state. WTG Steelers!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Woo Hoo! Go Pittsburgh!
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• WHOOO WHOOOO!!! STEELERS!!!! GO PITTS!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! LOL..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Being in NE Ohio, I actually want the Ravens to win b/c they are the "real" Browns! Well, at least it seems that way nowadays since our present team can't seem to win much of anything. But, I wouldn't mind if either the Ravens or the Steelers win. They're all in the vacinity...
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009